cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

XMCD files

spalmans
1-Newbie

XMCD files

Few years ago I was teached Mathcad (14) at school and made my exercises in Mathcad.

Now a friend needs some help and I don't have the programme anymore. Now I want to open the files again but I can't download Mathcad 14 anymore and I also can't convert the files with the Free Mathcad Trial.

How can I take a look at my files?

If I can convert them to PDF that would be oke, I just need to look to the content of my files.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:spalmans)

Did you download the Mathcad Prime trial or the Mathcad 15 trial (as mentioned in the quoted post below)?

RJ wrote:

The first thing to do is download and install the latest release of Mathcad 15, and see if that fixes the problem: http://www.ptc.com/product/mathcad/free-trial/thank-you

If the M15 trial didn't work, then you may have a damaged file.    In which case, you could try posting the worksheets and see if anybody else can open them and either create a pdf version for you or attempt to fix the worksheet (it's often due to corrupt Region that can be edited out).

Stuart

Thanks Stuart.

The M15 trial doesn't work either so then it's probably a damaged file.

My files are in the attachement. Maybe someone can try if they can be opened?

Thanks!

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:spalmans)

Sander Palmans wrote:

Thanks Stuart.

The M15 trial doesn't work either so then it's probably a damaged file.

My files are in the attachement. Maybe someone can try if they can be opened?

Thanks!

I think you must have some other problem with your set up.  The first three files opened without any problem (Mathcad 14.0 M035 (14.0.3.374 [908181139])).

I've reposted them together with a pdf (and changed the paper size to A3 to make sure everything stayed within the page right-hand boundaries.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

That's possible but Mathcad 14 doesn't work anymore. When I download it everything goes well untill the program asks me if I want a trial version of a complete version. If I choose a trial version the program says that the trial program is no longer available?

Maybe there is another way?

Thanks!

Hi,

I normally open all your files from attachment in latest service release Mathcad 15 M030 and convert them in PDF and ".mcdx" files for Mathcad Prime 3.1 version. Try to install this latest version by using the following links:

Mathcad 15 M030: http://www.ptc.com/product/mathcad/free-trial/thank-you

Mathcad Prime 3.1: Thank You | PTC Mathcad Express Download | PTC

Top Tags