cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

XY Plots in Prime 2.0

ptc-5000403
1-Newbie

XY Plots in Prime 2.0

I have looked through all the help sections but cannot find instruction on changing fonts on the xy plot and adding grid line. This was easily done in all previous versions starting from version 2 to 15. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Vijay Khatri wrote:

I have looked through all the help sections but cannot find instruction on changing fonts on the xy plot and adding grid line. This was easily done in all previous versions starting from version 2 to 15. Any help would be appreciated.

AFAIK this is not possible in user friendly Prime. 😞

Which font would you like to change? There are no labels, legends or titles in Prime anyway. You will have to place text regions yourself.

The tick labels can not be changed with respect to font, bold, size, etc, but can be formatted concerning decimal places, etc.

The functions/variables you put at the placeholder can be formatted worksheetwide - not the font and size, but color, bold, italic and underline.

Thats not much and we can only hope that Prime 0.3 will do better.

Thanks for the reply, Who is/was the genius behind this decision?

This is a good enough reason for me to stay away from Prime 2.0

Vijay Khatri wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Who is/was the genius behind this decision?

This is a good enough reason for me to stay away from Prime 2.0

You sure are not the only one thinking that way.

Slow in starting, slow reaction on user input, slow in calculating. Missing a lot of features older Mathcad versions have. Bad visibility concrning marked expression and cursor position (at least for me) and IMHO the official main goal for the relaunch, providing a better and more intuitive user interface, was not achieved. We can only hope that MC15 will have a long life.

BTW, I have just tried and saw the the settings for variable, function color does not affect the expressions at the placeholder of a graph.

Top Tags