cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

a^b curve

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV

a^b curve

a^b curve - see Seven math curves

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Valery!

I know that you like to post animations an I know that one gains them most points (do you really care about them?) for creating animations.

But in my opinion one can also exaggerate it by posting the same or similar anis over and over again.

In this example you still have the wrong small oval! I already explained in the other thread that its an error an stems from a (non-existent) negative radius.

Regards

Werner

Werner Exinger написал(а):

Hi Valery!

I know that you like to post animations an I know that one gains them most points (do you really care about them?) for creating animations.

But in my opinion one can also exaggerate it by posting the same or similar anis over and over again.

In this example you still have the wrong small oval! I already explained in the other thread that its an error an stems from a (non-existent) negative radius.

Regards

Werner

Thanks, Werner!

Do you know what is it my name Ochkov-Очков

That explains a lot 😉

Nevertheless you should correct the error (the small oval). Its easy to fix - simply let L run beginning from 1.00001 or similar.

Werner Exinger написал(а):

Hi Valery!

Regards

Werner

No!

It is for my new article - references from the article to animations!

Would you like to be a coauthor?

See please

Top Tags