cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

after updating Mathcad 15 from M020 to M045 Excel component no longer works

hweiss
2-Guest

after updating Mathcad 15 from M020 to M045 Excel component no longer works

Hi, I'm using a win7 professional 64 bit with Excel 2010 and Mathcad 15. After updating Mathcad from M020 to M045 the Excel components in an existing Mathcad worksheet no longer work. Additionally, if I insert a new Excel component, it seems to work, but after reloading the Mathcad file, the same error occurs: server error or invalid worksheet name specifided.m045error.jpg

m045error2.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:hweiss)

Please attach to the message your Mathcad worksheet with Excel component.

Here is the sample file.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

I see the same problem with your file. If I create an Excel component, save, and load again, I don't see the problem. I have the latest version of Excel though (and M045).

Richard,

Latest version - you mean Excel 2016?

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:VladimirN)

Yes. I'm on the subscription service, so I always have the latest version and service pack.

I have the same result with combination of MC15 M045 + Excel 2016.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Try to opened file in attachment (combination of: Mathcad 15 M045 + Excel 2016).

Thanks a lot, but it doesn't work. I tried to install Mathcad 15 M045 on other computers with the same software constellation: no problems. It seems to be a problem of one computer. I reinstalled Excel and I returned to M020: the problem does not go away.

Top Tags