cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

booboo

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

booboo

Hello everyone!

Please what is this? the carnival joke? or an insult ?

cosè.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:-MFra-)

maybe Valery can bring some light in here

Looks like Московский - does this mean "from Moscow"??

But 1502? Lyceum 1502???

Anyway - we should get rid of this tag as well as with many others of them. They only clutter the top of the page (taking up ridiculous large space) forcing us to scroll down.

But then - thats one of the minor problems this forum has

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:Werner_E)

Werner, thank you very much for the clarification. Valery should change it a bit because, in Italian, "let's say" recalls a dirty word.

Sorry! I cannot change or delete this "fine" name! 

These are the scraps of my old group, which I created for my studies with schoolchildren of the Moscow Lyceum 1502.

See please the article about It http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/ochkov/PTC-Community-Lyc.pdf

I have created a lot of groups, animations and others interesting things... But now all is...

For example - groups of my books...

wrote:

Werner, thank you very much for the clarification. Valery should change it a bit because, in Italian, "let's say" recalls a dirty word.

Многие у нас называют Москву Третьим Римом. Первый Рим - это в Италии (в Римской империи), второй - в Византии (теперешний Стамбул). А третий и последний - это Москва и четвертого не будет!

Но Москва по-итальянски звучит как... комар: моска, мошка, по-русски.

Hi Valery,

Yes! that's true! I remember when lived with a friend of mine (woman) of Russian origin .... I spoke to her of this misunderstanding existing about the name of your beloved capital .... she was upset ... as if she were offended, while I just wanted to joke .... In fact there are several cities with ambiguous names ... for example the ancient Greek city Troia .... in Italian becomes an adjective offensive when it is addressed to a woman. Or even the German city Worms ... which translated into Italian means worms .... and there are still others ....

Top Tags