cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

circuit Modeling for Electromagnetic Compatibility

bdjel
1-Newbie

circuit Modeling for Electromagnetic Compatibility

CHello everybody  Which of you can help me for this program! The progame is a book (circuit Modeling for Electromagnetic Compatibility) .. EMC Series Ian B. Darney.

thank you so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I
(To:nas0k)

I see.  You don't want to learn.  You don't want to waste your time; you want me to waste mine.

Make your Prime 3.1 sheet look like this:

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:bdjel)

The document describes a few mathcad programs. What's your problem exactly?

You might want to look here: Transient Emission Model

Success!
Luc

thank you
Which is the difference between the old version and premium 3.1.
Because some programs do not execute correctly.
greetings

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

A Word document that shows two images of the same Mathcad worksheet. What do you want us to do with it?

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

The document shows clearly a Mathcad 15 sheet.  Fire it up and start editing!  I doubt if anybody here will do it for you.

Thank you very much for your remark, but I want to understand by someone Experimented of mathcad for just saving time.

The problem that this program does not run on premium 3.1.and also I am a mathcad beginner.

This is the problem.

greetings

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

That program will work in Prime 3.1. If it doesn't, post your worksheet.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

I can only suggest something else. If you like.

RLC transitory.jpg

bdjel
1-Newbie
(To:-MFra-)

thank you for all

nas0k
7-Bedrock

While I agree with Fred's comment, back in 2007, the task to me seemed more formidable. Thanks to the collab (T. Gutman) for the attached worksheet that I use, modified somewhat adding units, converted to Prime (which wasn't easy).

I hope this helps, but I'd definitely try transcribing the word info onto a MathCad worksheet.

bdjel
1-Newbie

thank you very much

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

I see.  You don't want to learn.  You don't want to waste your time; you want me to waste mine.

Make your Prime 3.1 sheet look like this:

thank you very much
You a great!
I want to learn but I am impatient, thank you for your advice and your patience.
greetings

I believe Fred's program uses a unit "V" but meant to use variable "Vlt":

You may want to update that.

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

Norm,

Good catch!!

I have a phobia against using variables that are also unit names (even though Prime is configured to make that easier,) that's why I renamed the voltage variable.  I then promptly forgot that I had.  The program only works because Prime decided that the "V" meant volts and assigned the value 1, which happened to be the correct value.

Sometimes several wrongs can make a right!

Fred

Top Tags