Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damaged file

damaged file

I'm looking for a copy of the "mcad.1" file (disk 3) of MATHCAD 6.0 plus, my diskette was damaged and is no longer readable. Can anyone help?
15 REPLIES 15

damaged file

I have a copy of Mathcad 6Plus, and could email the file to you if you like. Send an email to jswavely@aol.com and I will reply attaching the file.
JIm S.

Re: damaged file

Yes, I can!

Can you help me to send me a digital copy of

Mathcad Plus 6 Professional Edition User's Guide

and the respective Refernce Guide?

Regards

Ceia Simões

You are replying to an more than eight year old thread. The initial poster sure not interested anymore (after all he hadn't logged in since 2006 anymore) and the last time James was logged in was three years ago. So chances are he will not reply and has already given away his copy op Mathcad6.

Why don't you use the copy of users and reference guide which came with your copy of Mathcad?

Otherwise a quick Google search sure will make you happy.

Unfortunately I had an accident which damaged several books including the MathCad Plus 6.0 Professional User's Guide and Reference guide!

CS

Carlos Simões wrote:

Unfortunately I had an accident which damaged several books including the MathCad Plus 6.0 Professional User's Guide and Reference guide!

CS

Thats bad. So you are missing a more than 20 year (?) old documentation. Sure hard to find. You may have luck finding at least user's guides for newer versions like MC2000, 2001, 11 up to 14 or 15 in pdf.

Dear Werner Exinger,

I can not even waste my remaining time to adjust to the new version of Mathcad with the same agility that I use Mathcad 6 in my calculations of fluid flow and analytical method for evaluating the stresses, reactions, and deflections in net work complex piping systems.

The user's guide to Mathcad 6 is useful to me in optimizing my time working.

I will continue to look for a kind soul who can help me to find another copy of the user's guide, new, used or digital format.

Regards

Just thought a Mathcad 2000 manual would be better than no manual at all, even if not all may apply to your

MC6+..

So I hope you have luck finding a MC6+ guide somewhere!

Regards

Hi Carlos,

Could you specify the directory for MC6 where this files resides?

Dear Vladimir,

I use the MathCad Plus 6 as calculation tool.

CS

Announcements