Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damaged file

Re: damaged file

Is there a soft copy (pdf) of the user guide in one of your Mathcad directories? I know there is, by default, for Mathcad 11 and later.

Stuart

Hi Carlos,

There is no User's Guide or Reference Guide in electronic form (like .PDF or so), a User's Guide (or so) did exist in paper; don;'t know about a (separate?) Reference Guide.

There are, as MathCad HandBooks (*.HBK and associated directories) located in the directory "..Mathsoft\Mathcad\Handbook":

- MathSoft Desktop Reference

- MathSoft Electronic Book Sampler

- The Mathcad Tutorial

These handbooks open also from the Mathcad menu, by choosing respectively:

Books> Desktop Reference

Books> Sampler

Books> Tutorial

Then there are Help files (*.HLP) located in the directory:

"...Mathsoft\Mathcad":

- MCAD.HLP

- MCADKEY.HLP

- TECHREF.HLP

These open from the Mathcad menu, by choosing respectively:

Help> Index

Help> Keyboad

Help> Technical Support

There's also a menu entry Help> QuickSheets...

that takes you to the collection of QickSheets; and of course there is a Help> About

Then there is a Help> Using Help... that requires an old Win32 component, which is not available in my Win7 setup, so it doesn't function.

What are you missing?

Luc

Dear LucMeeKes,

I am trying to find pack complete of the Mathcad Plus 6 Edition Professional, in second hand, to catch user's guide.

If you find any package let me know.

CS

Carlos,

Please check your private messages inbox.

Dear VladimirN,

A thousand thanks. In the accident I have not lost the sofware only I lost the user's guide and reference guide that were destroyed by fire.

This is why I continue in the pursuit of a MathCad plus 6 Professional Edition USER's GUIDE and the REFERENCE GUIDE, new, used or digital format.

Once again, thank you.

Regards

CS

Please find it in attachment.

Announcements