cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

filterNaN, matchNaN in MC15 broken???

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

filterNaN, matchNaN in MC15 broken???

Hi all!

Is it just me or do you experience the same bug.

I am using the current Mathcad 15 M050 and have just noticed that filterNaN and matchNaN do not work anymore!

The error message is something about "The type initializer for Efi.Data caused an exception".

clipboard_image_0.png

I am pretty sure that I had used filterNaN with this version of Mathcad without any problems.

Can it have something to do with the fact that I recently installed Prime 6? Or is one of the recent Win10 updates the cause?

Here in the forum I just found this https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/New-bugs-in-Mathcad-15-M020/m-p/380775

where somebody reported that the error occurred immediately after the installation of Mathcad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank to you all for your feedback.

I was afraid it would be a problem that only affects me or my installation and obviously thats the case. I'll observe if other function deliver that error, too and eventually will try a reinstall. First attempt of course will be the usual trouble shooter approach - a restart of the machine 😉

EDIT: A restart did not solve the problem, but a reinstallation of Mathcad 15 did the job. filterNaN is working for me again. Annoying - wish I would know what exactly happened, what that error message was trying to tell me  and how things got broken - but probably I never will know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Raiko
16-Pearl
(To:Werner_E)

Hello Werner,

on my machine (64 bit Win 7) filterNaN works normally. Must be something else.

I hope that the issue is not caused by win 10 as my company will switch to win 10 soon.

Raiko

wzelik
11-Garnet

Hi!

But filterNaN works without a problem in MC15.

clipboard_image_0.png

wzel

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Last week I installed P6.  M045 gives no problems with filterNaN:

filterNaN.jpg

Thank to you all for your feedback.

I was afraid it would be a problem that only affects me or my installation and obviously thats the case. I'll observe if other function deliver that error, too and eventually will try a reinstall. First attempt of course will be the usual trouble shooter approach - a restart of the machine 😉

EDIT: A restart did not solve the problem, but a reinstallation of Mathcad 15 did the job. filterNaN is working for me again. Annoying - wish I would know what exactly happened, what that error message was trying to tell me  and how things got broken - but probably I never will know.

Top Tags