Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

formatting in mathcad 3.0

formatting in mathcad 3.0

I using the default report template and was wanting help with any formatting tricks to get my report ready. Is there a way to make a table of contents? Title Page?

14 REPLIES 14

Re: formatting in mathcad 3.0

also I forgot to ask about getting an excel sheet to fit inside of the margins? I can't resize it small enough.

Matthew Tomaw wrote:

I using the default report template and was wanting help with any formatting tricks to get my report ready. Is there a way to make a table of contents? Title Page?

Unfortunately not. TOC has been a long standing request.

You can add headers and footers.

I take it you mean Mathcad Prime 3.0, not Mathcad 3.0?

Could you please upload a worksheet?

Attached is the excel file that I want to resize to fit inside of the margins. Or at least make it look presentable.

Do you want to show all the data?

yes, this would be preferable. But I realize that the shear size of the excel document probably will be too small to read if it is all displayed.

I made a start and would be possible with a little playing around.

Following up from my previous effort you could reduce the text size right down to allow it to fit on a single page.

You will have to break the data down into multiple Excel components.

Also I just thought of another thing. Even though MathCAD seems to be tailored towards being able to do both computations and report generation, there seem to be some constraints on how we can even formatt the report. Is there an easy way to import things from MathCAD into Word or Excel for word processing. I just feel like word has so many more capabilities when it comes to creating a unique report. I have tried to copy/paste plots from MathCAD into word and it doesn't seem to work? Any thoughts?