cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

have solution to problem - is there a simpler method

ptc-2604758
1-Newbie

have solution to problem - is there a simpler method

have a matrix solution that i hope to be simplified - any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2604758)

Firstly it's best to create a document instead of a blog as other members can upload worksheets.

Create a new discussion and click advanced editor which will allow you to upload the worksheet.

Mike

i added comment to this - but i think i sent it to the wrong place - it was that i followed your recommendation to the letter - but instead was sent on a long search - have read alot of of the things you have written even tho many i dont understand ?help?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

I would suggest going to the help page on the website.

Basically select the location where you want the thread to be placed and select create discussion.

Mike

Mike - i believe i am visible somewhere - a blog was accepted on this page above but i believe i am not off the floor yet - i read your instructions carefully but i am still asking for help

joe

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

I will create a new discussion in the main Mathcad forum for you head there.

Mike

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Mike - you really have helped me go a long way - after 125 views and no comments to my first accepted post - i wondered if the attachment was incorrect - i found it to be correct - what i failed to include was the problem it solved for me - briefly i have a 140 row and 6 columns of numbers to add every month - this solution relieved me of all the drudgery, rechecking and errors - do i edit the original post and beg for forgiveness?  Also i noticed that you only have a few 'friends' listed when in my opinion you should have lots of them - does the term 'friends' have a different non-dictionary connotation in the ptccommunity?

joe

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

joe lopez wrote:

Mike - you really have helped me go a long way - after 125 views and no comments to my first accepted post - i wondered if the attachment was incorrect - i found it to be correct - what i failed to include was the problem it solved for me - briefly i have a 140 row and 6 columns of numbers to add every month - this

The attachment was fine but the problem with creating a blog is that other members trying to help cannot post worksheets, that's why I created a new thread.

Also i noticed that you only have a few 'friends' listed when in my opinion you should have lots of them - does the term 'friends' have a different non-dictionary connotation in the ptccommunity?

I'm not sure, but there isn't a create benifit of adding friends on here.

Mike

Top Tags