cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

help! - 3d plot

DavidVander
1-Newbie

help! - 3d plot

I need to plot a 3d truss

Please. See the attachment file

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David Vander wrote:

Look at the attachment for one way to do it.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

David Vander wrote:

thank you!!

@Werner_E wrote:

@david Vander wrote:

Sorry for replying for this old thread, but this thread seems to be identical to my issue.

Would you be able to save the file as PDF and reattach it? My company doesn't have the NEW mathcad, so I can't open the file.

Thank you,

Marcelo

file opened in Prime 3.0

Attached XPS file viewable in Explorer

Hi Fred,

did you forget to attach ? 

I don't have the new PRIME version. I need somebody how has the PRIME to open and save as PDF, so I can see the steps and program it on Mathcad 15.

Thanks,

Sorry, got called away while editing to add--look again

Thank you very much!

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:marcelofsilva)

You can always install the Express version of the latest Prime (presently it's at version 4.0, but rumour has it that version 5.0 is due soon), to open and view any Prime file. If you're lucky (no Premium features have been used in the sheet you want to open) you can even modify and recalculate the sheet.

Not that you can install Prime Express side by side with (real) Mathcad... and... with any previous version of Prime Express. (Installing A newer version of Prime Express alongside an former version of full Prime may render some features of the full Prime inaccessible, so take care if you have a full Prime license.)

Success!
Luc

Thanks Luc

Good to know about the Express version... didn't know till now 🙂

Cheers!

Mathcad Prime Express version can be found here: https://www.ptc.com/en/products/mathcad-express-free-download

Top Tags