cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

help with space shuttle dynamics, differential equation

amedy?ski
1-Newbie

help with space shuttle dynamics, differential equation

i need help with differential equation. so far i have something like this(mathcad file) a have to do something like this(screenshoot). i wolud appreciate any help.

10 REPLIES 10
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:amedy?ski)

From your info I cannot determine which differential equation you want/need to solve. Your Prime sheet contains errors: it fails to define v(t).

You need to describe your problem accurately and concisely.

For more info on space travel modelling have a look here: Two stage rocket.

Success!
Luc

Yes I know becouse almost at the and i need to define v(t) as a diff h(t) and i dont know how to do it. and also my problem is that i can't (dont know how) write differential equation in mathcad. Everything that is in screenshoot or maple sheet I need to do in mathcad . If you know how to solve my problem it would be very helpfull.

Best regards,

AM

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:amedy?ski)

Example:

Like Mathcad 11:

ok thank You very much. so i did this(im attaching mathcad file)
and what if I want to do this (at the top is my equasion eq.) and the rest is what i have to do. also athe bottom of this topic is complete maple sheet if You need it.

Best regards,
AM

Dear Professor,

I tried to send a message to You but i can't and don't know why. Would really appreciate Your help. If You need some additional information please send a message to me.

Best regards,
AM

Could You please help me ?

ok I'll check this. im sending the maple sheet as You asked. If You know how to do it I would be very thankfull with any help.

Attached is a Mathcad15 version (without comments).

shuttle1.PNG

shuttle2.PNG

shuttle3.PNG

These graphs look a little different from those in your .png file, but the transition times there are different from those given in the Maple file.

Alan

thank You very much. Im very thankfull. but I have a few questions.
can I put everything the same as this in mathcad prime and will it work ?
what should I do to get the same graphs ?

and what about the last part where we define vt and what about a acceleration graph ?

Best regards.

Top Tags