cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how can I save .xmcd file to .html by programming ?

ppandarkar
1-Newbie

how can I save .xmcd file to .html by programming ?

Hi....

We want to open Mathcad file in Mathcad and save it as .html but by programming in C,C++ or else...

So is it possible and how we can do ? please guide for same. It is very important to us to implement Mathcad in our industry.

so we want to know is there any API to do this or else ?

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

3 REPLIES 3

Can you provide some background around why you want to do this?

It should be possible to do this with scripts and Mathcad's API in version 15 or older.

Mathcad Prime 2.0 has an API, but its not yet open for users to make use of and you cannot save to html from Prime.

Hi...

Thanks for reply.

We want to take Mathcad file from common server where all designer keep there .xmcd file.so we want to create its html file by backend (no_grahics mode) when any new file check in on that server. and publish in web (internal web only),

So please can you tell me how can i get Mathcad API to this. or if you have any sample code then please share.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

In Mathcad 15 help, Look at the Developlers reference and choose Automation API

You will see list of methods available in the Automation API.

Look at the SaveAs method. It save files in standard formats, like RTF or HTML, if you wish to store results in a format that can be read by other applications.

Mathcad15_API.png

Top Tags