cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

mathcad prime close when open to work

lsanchezpantoja
2-Guest

mathcad prime close when open to work

Dear all I have a problem when open a worksheet in mathcad prime 3. When I try calculus appear "Mathcad has stopped working". Before, the program worked well. Please some ideas. Thanks, Luis.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello luis hugo sanchez pantoja‌,

You've posted this request in the Integrity Community.  I've moved it to the PTC Mathcad community so that those knowledgeable on the topic of your request will see it.

Kind Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Kael Lizak wrote:

Hello luis hugo sanchez pantoja,

You've posted this request in the Integrity Community.  I've moved it to the PTC Mathcad community so that those knowledgeable on the topic of your request will see it.

Kind Regards,

Kael

This forum is more, "Why is it working the way it's working?"

A better place may have been Customer Support, "Why is it NOT working?"

Is it just a single Mathcad file, or is it all Mathcad files?

If it's a single file, can you upload a copy ("Use advanced editor" -> "Attach")?

Have you installed/uninstalled anything on your computer recently?

Dear Mark,

I verified that is in all files

I updated MS Office. And I Installed EndOne and Mathtype demo versions

Now I uninstalled and installed mathcad but have the same problem

Prime 3 has plenty of issues, but generally doesn't just close without a good reason.  The few times I've had that happen it just didn't like something I was asking it to do.  So re-enter the equations in a new file or change the formulation.  I suspect the file has changed, even if you think it hasn't.

Top Tags