cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

mathcad windows 10

Haydena
13-Aquamarine

mathcad windows 10

對不起,先生

我的Windows已更新為10,但我的mathcad 15已損壞。

你能告訴我如何修好我的Mathcad嗎?

12 REPLIES 12
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Haydena)

It still runs...

What is damaged?

Is it just the background colour?

You can fix that within Mathcad, through the menu: Format-> Colour -> Background.

Success!
Luc

Haydena
13-Aquamarine
(To:LucMeekes)

Dear Luc

Even if the color is specified, the background color cannot be changed.

Please help me...

Try to uncheck  Menü -> "View" - "Regions"  and see if it helps.

Haydena
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

Dear Werner

Thank you.

But this way doesn't work.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

What is your windows-setting for the background colour, and does it help to change that?

Success!
Luc

Haydena
13-Aquamarine
(To:LucMeekes)

Dear Luc

Thank you for helping us.

I have a screen recording, maybe it will let you know what the problem is with my mathcad.

Whats your default printer and which page  size is selected from within Mathcad?

Haydena
13-Aquamarine

Dear Werner

I found another problem, but I really don't know if it will affect Mathcad.

Ku is my customer, ECS is our company.

The yellow part is the problem I found.

I am not sure if its a problem that your customers license file says "call number is 0". It may be due to different ways a license can be created. Thats something PTC support should be able to answer - keep in mind that this forum is no official PTC support but "just" a user driven platform enabling  PTC users to exchange ideas.

The two licenses clearly are for two different PTC Host IDs (= MAC address of the network interface card). This could mean that they were requested  for two different computers or for two different NICs in the same machine. The latter usually is no problem for Mathcad 15 (Prime is more sensible in this respect).

Anyway I don't think that the license files have anything to do with the problem of the gray background you experience.

I had remembered a similar problem /gray background) in a thread long time ago here in the forum and at those times the reason was that Mathcad was set to kind of an exotic printer with a ridiculously tine page size. What looked gray on first sight were the page separator lines. Thats the reason I asked about the printer selected in Mathcad but I am in no way sure that you experience the same problem.

Haydena
13-Aquamarine

Dear Werner

Thank you for your detailed and clear explanation. it was very helpful.😊😊😊

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Try to send your issue by using "Mathcad Support Center": https://support.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterEnterprise.htm

Haydena
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

Dear Vladimir

Thank you for giving the website.

The case is working. 😊😊😊

Top Tags