cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

"Folding" of text containing Math regions

Joeboy
12-Amethyst

"Folding" of text containing Math regions

I have voiced this before but thought I would again for Prime 3. I use insert Math region alot. However if I save a file with text and math regions within the text, when I reopen the file much of the time the text folds at the math region, that is everything from the Math region on is put on the next line. This usually interferes subsequent formatting. I then have to reformat the enire file, particularly if this happens multiple times in a file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Joeboy)

So you want to be able to insert Math regions into text again?

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

So you want to be able to insert Math regions into text again?

Mike

yes I do

MBuck2
1-Newbie

Dixie

I agree 100%. Why PTC deprecated this functionality is beyond me. It causes so many translation problems when converting from MC 15 to Prime. Also in my view, the alignment of regions is dumbed down in Prime. PTC seem to believe that the grid is the panacea which it is not.

Dear Professor Griffin,

How can I insert a Math Region into Text Region/Text Box in Mathcad Prime 2.0?

This feature helps me a lot to define a variable with value into it and it is easy to format in the calculation sheet, if

needed.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Regards,

Pranesh Biswas

Civil/Structural Engineer

Houston.

Pranesh Biswas wrote:

...How can I insert a Math Region into Text Region/Text Box in Mathcad Prime 2.0?...

You cannot do it this in Prime 2.0.

Top Tags