cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

"localmax" function- Mathcad 14

payman
13-Aquamarine

"localmax" function- Mathcad 14

Hello All,

I am using Mathcad 14. Unfortunately the function "localmax" is not working with this version. Do you know how I can add this function?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:payman)

PAYMAN RAJAI wrote:

Hello All,

I am using Mathcad 14. Unfortunately the function "localmax" is not working with this version. Do you know how I can add this function?

the function "localmax" is part of the "Data Analysis extension pack".

This pack along with three others was, as far as I know, included with any sold version of Mathcad with the exception of the single user educational licenses. The routines themselves and also the associated e-books were installed and it was just the license file which decided if you were allowed to use those extended functions.

The routines from all four extensions packs are regular features of Mathcad Prime.

If those extension packs are not unlocked in your installaton of MC14 its not difficult to program a small routine which does exactly what localmax does. Moe had just provided an approach and you had one yourself in one of the files you posted in another thread.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MoeSzyslak
4-Participant

See attached.

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

PAYMAN RAJAI wrote:

Hello All,

the function "localmax" is part of the "Data Analysis extension pack".

This pack along with three others was, as far as I know, included with any sold version of Mathcad with the exception of the single user educational licenses. The routines themselves and also the associated e-books were installed and it was just the license file which decided if you were allowed to use those extended functions.

The routines from all four extensions packs are regular features of Mathcad Prime.

If those extension packs are not unlocked in your installaton of MC14 its not difficult to program a small routine which does exactly what localmax does. Moe had just provided an approach and you had one yourself in one of the files you posted in another thread.

Top Tags