cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

"solve block" is strange.

jlee-2
1-Newbie

"solve block" is strange.

23.PNG

I solve my results. first, I thought I proceed my work to be right.

But Suddenly, I thought my work is not right when I compared 4 result values in picture.

I thought a, a' increase and solve block find reasonable value.

( a, a' is inital value guessed)

you can know that "a.r ,a.r' " are same a2, a'2(caculated value) although a, a' (initial guess) are 0.

How is it generated?

For example>

a(inital value) is 0.254 and a2 is 0.255 ( when torelance is 0.01 )

it is convergence.

But My value is strange.

when a,a' is 0, 1th~3th value is convergence.

I don't know why it happen.

I attached my file.

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:jlee-2)

But Suddenly, I thought my work is not right when I compared 4 result values in picture.

Why do you think that the results ar not OK.

It all depends on the way you had set up your functions g1, g2, a2 and a'2. I cannot check if they are correct, if all signs are correct, etc. as i don't know what you are doing here and if those fucntions really should look like tyou had typed. Thats something you have to check. Its also unclear if the solve block really should do what i had suggested - thats something you should know.

I thought a, a' increase and solve block find reasonable value.

( a, a' is inital value guessed)

you can know that "a.r ,a.r' " are same a2, a'2(caculated value) although a, a' (initial guess) are 0.

??? Why do you think that a.r and a'.r should be the same value ??

How is it generated?

Usually I guess that Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm is used, but in Prime we can neither see what algorithm is used nor can we change it.

Top Tags