cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

satisfying all conditions

ldante
11-Garnet

satisfying all conditions

Hi,

May I ask some help to improve my spreadsheet that will satisfy all conditions. Sometime the  utilization  of the bending moment is greater than 1 from  my initial profile selections. I need to have a profile that are adequate  in the design from the selections of the profile I attached .  Here is the Mathcad file  and read Exel file for your reference . Thank you..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:ldante)

If you want to loop through a worksheet until a certain condition is met you will have to turn the whole worksheet (the calculation of the bending force) into a function - manually.

Otherwise a worksheet is linear - top down and finished.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Werner_E
24-Ruby V

Its not clear to me what you want Mathcad to do when one of those values is greater than 1.

ldante
11-Garnet
(To:Werner_E)

1st  condition I selected a profiles from the deflection criteria of L/175,L/240+6.4 and L/240.

2nd condition  I  checked  the capacity of the bending  moment using the selected profile.

Sometimes the selected profile are not sufficient  . I need another  condition that will increase the profile to satisfy  the 2nd condition

Werner_E
24-Ruby V

If you want to loop through a worksheet until a certain condition is met you will have to turn the whole worksheet (the calculation of the bending force) into a function - manually.

Otherwise a worksheet is linear - top down and finished.

ldante
11-Garnet
(To:Werner_E)

Hi,

This works , thanks

Top Tags