cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

skin effect

jpicasso
1-Newbie

skin effect

Hi everyone

I am new to MathCad and want to implement this equation in mathcad. I tried but still errors can any one help me in implementing this problem.  The attachment is my file.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Look at the attached file; I've tried to edit it so that it will work but there were functions missing from the original.

thanks fred

I want to plot gamma vs sigmah as shown in attach file and the value of gamma depends on frequency. frequency =[0, 10, 100, 500, 1000, 10k, 100k, 200K, 1M]. thanks

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:jpicasso)

Mathcad 11 complains that the first argument to the ber() function must be an integer.

Do you actually mean to use

on every occasion where

is used in the function,

or is this a different , an undefined variable.

Luc

@I want to plot gamma vs sigmah as shown in attach file and the value of gamma depends on frequency. frequency =[0, 10, 100, 500, 1000, 10k, 100k, 200K, 1M]. thanks

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:jpicasso)

I'm sorry to tell you, but you will not do a long way if you do not learn to use the units of measurement of physical quantitiesits and  its multiples and submultiples as well .

units of measure and physical constants.jpg

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

At present the following definitions apply in the SI:

But work is underway to change the definition of base units of the SI,

which is planned for 2018, refer to http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/pdf/si-brochure-draft-2016b.pdf

Then you can:

Why so limited to just a few prefixes?

etc.

Luc

Top Tags