cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

switched return

Efried
1-Newbie

switched return

Hello,

before running to deep into the obvious wrong error message, allow me to ask wether is possible with mathcad 14:

if condition ==true

return vector of elements divided by their different units

else

return another vector with another size and other orininal units (also divided by them removing them)

thanks

gerfried

3 REPLIES 3
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:Efried)

Gerfried Cebrat wrote:

Hello,

before running to deep into the obvious wrong error message, allow me to ask wether is possible with mathcad 14:

if condition ==true

else

return another vector with another size and other orininal units (also divided by them removing them)

thanks

gerfried

Yes ... provided I've understood the question. See attached for an example.

Stuart

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

Gerfried Cebrat wrote:

Hello,

if condition ==true

else

thanks

gerfried

Before you get too far into this, look up the UnitsOf() function. While it can (and has) caused much anguish and many errors, x/(UnitsOf(x) will render a quantity that has no units and is numerically the correct value of x expressed in default units. Keeping track of what the units SHOULD be will still be problematic.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Can you provide a worksheet indicating what your after, will save people guessing.

Mike

Top Tags