cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

textboxes not working on *one* specific computer

ptc-2712887
1-Newbie

textboxes not working on *one* specific computer

I have a template that I have created- it contains textboxes which have inputs from listboxes and change coloring and initial values depending on the input from the listboxes. Everything has been working for many months. Today a new coworker opened the template and could not type in any of the textboxes and the script does not seem to be working at all for the textboxes (color does not change, no initial input displayed in the textbox).

We checked that he did not disable the controls. He has security set to medium so it question him at the start of the file if he wanted to disable the controls- he answered no.

I am not sure what else to look for, especially since several other people opened the file today and said it is working fine.

any suggestions?

amy

1 REPLY 1
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-2712887)

Which OS, including service packs? Is it the same as the other PC's where everything works?

Which version of Mathcad, including service releases? Is it the same as the other PC's where everything works?

If both the above match the other PC's try repairing the Mathcad installation. Also go into add/remove programs and check the prerequisites are installed correctly.

Top Tags