cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

what about mathcad 15

dgraham
1-Newbie

what about mathcad 15

9 REPLIES 9

15 is alive and well and being distributed free with the purchase of Prime.

I have Mathcad 15.0 (M020 [MC15_M020_20121127]) and I believe there is an newer revision number.
How can I down load it?

David Graham

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:dgraham)

Thanks.. I have found M030 version and I want to up date just Mathcad exe. without all the helps etc as I have them already.

If I try to install into my existing mathcad 15 directory the installer says it does not contain any PTC products whereas it actually contains Mathcad 15 M020

I simply want to upgrade from M020 to M030. What is the best way.?

I have to do this as I can't get Prime 3 to convert many of my files

The converter in Prime activates Mathcad 15 to interpret the old file. (That's why they have to give it way.)

If your files were developed using 15_M020, then your problem is not in 15, it's in Prime. Upgrading 15 will not change your results. Conversion still takes a lot of work.

Many thanks.

The converter I tried leaves a dozen or so red marks meaning 'not supported in Prime' so prime is useless for me.

I do have a few bugs in 15 which I hoped might be fixed.

If I slide a result ( say Ans= )across the sheet it often disconnects from maths engine a does not respond to calculate commend.

I have to cut it out and re-paste it to make it connect..... trivial but irritating.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

That is the full installer for M030. There is no other, so just run that. If you haven't done so already, back up your license file before installing the upgrade.

Thanks for tip about license file back up.

I am still looking for Mathcad for Android phone. Not full version but a neat scientific calculator with ability to write anywhere on page and include use of x=3 y=4 x*y=?.

I still use Mathcad 5 as a replacement for the built in calculator on my XP machine. It loads in millisec

Thanks all again for help

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

David Graham wrote:

...I am still looking for Mathcad for Android phone...

You can use SMath Studio cloud service (through web browser) on tablet/smartphone with Android: http://smath.info/cloud/

Top Tags