cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

wish to put answers in table

ptc-3256224
1-Newbie

wish to put answers in table

Hi,

I hap put all reference and input data from which I am getting answers.

But all the answers are coming in arrays.Now I need to get all thisn answes in tabel.

I looking formula for same.

please see attached excel sheet for the same

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can't see an Excel sheet. However, did you mean that you wish to see all 4 vectors (theta, etc) joined together to form a single table?

If so, then try the function "augment"; type: augment(θ, θ_phi,beta,j)=

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

I can't see an Excel sheet. However, did you mean that you wish to see all 4 vectors (theta, etc) joined together to form a single table?

If so, then try the function "augment"; type: augment(θ, θ_phi,beta,j)=

THANK YOU

it is working.But how to label them.

I am working Mathcad prime 2.

attached file is in that format

KAMLAKAR SHINDE wrote:

But how to label them.

Do you mean put a title at the top of each column?

Let's assume (because it's easier to type!) that you have 4 vectors named A, B, C & D.

Use augment again to create the label row, eg augment("A","B","C","D") and then use the function stack to join this to the augmented vectors. You should end up with an expression like: stack(augment("A","B","C","D),augment(A,B,C,D))=

or you could write, for example:

label:=augment("A","B","C","D)

table:=augment(A,B,C,D))

stack(label,table)=

thank you

Stuart,

I am also working on Mathcad Prime 2

In case i want to put all this data in the Table format and not in matrics(array)

Then how do i go ahead?

Find attached example

Nagraj,

I don't use Prime much, I'm afraid and I'm not that familiar with it - I've only got the Express version which doesn't have all the features of the standard Prime. However, as far as I can tell, there isn't an option to use the table format for display; it appears to be for creating data only. Hopefully, somebody with more knowledge about Prime will be able to better answer your question. If all else fails, you could try using the Excel component to get a formatted display.

Stuart

Stuart,

Your solution is working and i have got the combined array..

but if i need to change the unit of a particular coloumn,i can not do that

means if i wish to change unit of B coloumn from rad into deg it is selecting whole table.

KAMLAKAR SHINDE wrote:

Stuart,

Your solution is working and i have got the combined array..

but if i need to change the unit of a particular coloumn,i can not do that

means if i wish to change unit of B coloumn from rad into deg it is selecting whole table.

OK. Try doing the conversion before you combine the vectors, or use the column operator.

Stuart

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-3256224)

i have had success making tables using mathcad v15. output the data to an excel spread sheet using the Component feature under insert. This was you can add label and format in excel. any recaluations will update the spread sheet.

Top Tags