Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login to ThingWrox Manufacturing Apps

sgillan
3-Visitor

Unable to Login to ThingWrox Manufacturing Apps

Hello,

I am having difficulty logging in to ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps after going through the full installation and setup process. In the setup instructions it should take me to a page as shown on the attachment, but redirects me to a blank page with URL ending in 'LoginRedirect'.

Image.PNG

I am looking for some advice on how to resolve this as I am unable to use the Sigma Tile at this moment in time.

Thank you,

Stephen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Hi Stephen Gillan,

Following up on this question, we were able to get the Manufacturing Apps Dev Kit login screen issue resolved by switching to Chrome. I cannot recreate this issue here, but I suspect either Internet Explorer was not the supported version (IE 11 or higher), or the security settings for IE were preventing the connection from occuring. For reference, here are the System requirements for the Manufacturing Apps install:

What are the minimum Hardware and System requirements for installing the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps?

Can you confirm the solution I describe above by selecting "Correct Answer" for this post in the Community thread? Please be sure to let us know if any issues arise, or if you have a question about anything else.

Best regards,

Steven M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Greetings Stephen,

We should be able to help you get this resolved and running. I am not immediately sure what might be causing what you are describing, so first I have a few questions for you.

What version of the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps did you install? Was it the Express install, or the Dev Kit install?

Was any version of either ThingWorx or the Manufacturing Apps previously installed on this PC?

What is the rest of the URL you are seeing (before the 'LoginRedirect')?

Best regards,

Steven M

sgillan
3-Visitor

Hi  Steven,

Thanks for your reply.

The ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps is File version 1.0.0.0. The software was downloaded on to a USB stick and provided to us by PTC, so all I had to do was download it on to my PC.

There has been no other version of ThingWorx or the Manufacturing Apps previously installed on my PC.

The rest of the URL is as follows:

http://dukglaw7x0380.howden.local:9080/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=PTC.Factory.LoginRedirect

Regards,

Stephen

stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Greetings Stephen,

Okay, thank you for clarifying this information. I am not immediately sure what might be causing this problem for you. I will reach out to you outside of this Community thread to discuss some additional troubleshooting steps, then we can return here with the results.

Best regards,

Steven M

stmarchessault
12-Amethyst

Hi Stephen Gillan,

Following up on this question, we were able to get the Manufacturing Apps Dev Kit login screen issue resolved by switching to Chrome. I cannot recreate this issue here, but I suspect either Internet Explorer was not the supported version (IE 11 or higher), or the security settings for IE were preventing the connection from occuring. For reference, here are the System requirements for the Manufacturing Apps install:

What are the minimum Hardware and System requirements for installing the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps?

Can you confirm the solution I describe above by selecting "Correct Answer" for this post in the Community thread? Please be sure to let us know if any issues arise, or if you have a question about anything else.

Best regards,

Steven M