cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo Update Tip!

avalencia
6-Contributor

Creo Update Tip!

Did you know that configuration changes made to the model tree are automatically saved to the user's creo_parametric_customization.ui file? This includes modifying the display of model tree filters, column widths, and the display of columns. Because these settings are saved to the user's customization file, they remain in subsequent Creo sessions that you launch.

What kind of settings do you find most helpful or do you use most often? 

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:avalencia)

Did you know that configuration changes made to the model tree are automatically saved to the user's creo_parametric_customization.ui file? This includes modifying the display of model tree filters, column widths, and the display of columns. Because these settings are saved to the user's customization file, they remain in subsequent Creo sessions that you launch.

I actually find this super annoying.  Every time I temporarily add a column for a specific task, I have to manually go back in and remove it again or it will keep showing up the next time I launch Creo.  I don't find this an improvement over the previous behavior.

avalencia
6-Contributor
(To:TomU)

Thank you for your comment @TomU! I'll pass this feedback along  to the appropriate team.  

Top Tags