cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting in pro-e

ptc-2178551
1-Newbie

Starting in pro-e

hello!! Im a new user in pro-e but i have aleardy worked with software CAD. to learn faster and better i have been searcing in the net for tutorial and havent found none yet. Can anyone help me?? im using wildfire 3.0
8 REPLIES 8

go thru my postings

"Sokheng Chheng" wrote:

go thru my postings

Hey Nuno... Just select Sokheng Chheng profile, which is botom of his post and select, "His posts"

all that you need to do is to purchase online the book called pro-engineer wildfire 3.0 for engineers and designers and then do all the exercises and tutorials in it to get a good knowledge of the software.

thank you for the tip. i found pro-e wildfire 2.0 for designers online, in pdf, and its a free download. i also found some chapters of pro-e wildfire 3.0 for designers online. both the books have near 800 pages with exercices at the end of every chapter. i havent had time to read them but in first impression they seem to be good.

thanks for your reply dude if you are encouraged by my tip then go ahead and send me more of your troubles with pro-engineer and i will be glad to solve them. the book sure has a lot of pages (800) but read them very very slowly and then see the improvement for them by the by could you evaluate some of my designs also? also i am curious to know your industrial experience[/img]

i had requested you to see my pro-engineer models please reply if you can do so

"akshay kalambur" wrote:

i had requested you to see my pro-engineer models please reply if you can do so

Announcements
Attention: Creo 7.0 Customers
Please consider upgrading
End of Life announcement here.