cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Value Deals

BettinaGiemsa
17-Peridot

Value Deals

PTC University Training Value DealsEverybody likes discounts, and so do I. I am a woman and it is most enjoyable for me to hunt for a bargain. Shoes on sale, dresses at a discount and not to forget the nice scarf I bought last week because the shop was doing a pre-Christmas clearance.

However, it is not always the price that counts, it’s the value you get for your money. If your purchased product or service does not meet your expectations, you will not be satisfied, even if the actual sales price was low. On the contrary, if something turns out to be of great value, you will soon forget the price tag.

So in my job as a marketer, I don’t like to promote discounts – We do offer them here and there on special occasions, but essentially, I see discounts as a sales tool, not a marketing tool. I believe that it is my job to present our services and products at PTC University and promote the value you will get from training with us.

Long story short, there are a couple of big things we offer in connection with our instructor-led classes that I would like you to know…  and here is number one:

With any instructor-led class you book from us, we will give you the web-based training course FREE for one year. All you have to do is log-in to PTC University Precision LMS and access the course online and at your convenience.

>> Learn more

This is a great benefit as often there are many questions that come up after you return from a training class and start using the new or updated software in your job. So for an entire year after your training, you can repeat, refresh and review the lessons learned.

Does this sound like a value deal? Let me know!

Bettina

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags