cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

making videos with ProE (wf5 or creo param 1) and Blender

gbon
1-Newbie

making videos with ProE (wf5 or creo param 1) and Blender

Hi alls,

I'll have to make hi-quality video animations soon.
I've read sometime ago that Blender could be use to make hi-quality videos from ProE models.

Can someone tell us if it's true, how to do, is there any tutorial anywhere... ?

So, I've seen that 3Dvia composer could be a good solution for this kind of job (between 6000 and 7000 euros).
Is it a good solution ?
Any comment ?

Thanks,
GB
1 REPLY 1
mf2001_98
5-Regular Member
(To:gbon)

In Reply to georges bon:

Hi alls,

I'll have to make hi-quality video animations soon.
I've read sometime ago that Blender could be use to make hi-quality videos from ProE models.

Can someone tell us if it's true, how to do, is there any tutorial anywhere... ?

So, I've seen that 3Dvia composer could be a good solution for this kind of job (between 6000 and 7000 euros).
Is it a good solution ?
Any comment ?

Thanks,
GB

I did some videos and renderings for our advertising department with Blender 2.5 (I started learning Blender with the 2.49 version but the 2.5 is a lot better).

I had some difficulties at first but, after reading some books and followed many tutorials, the results was very good. Now I am a fan of Blender and very happy with this incredibly powerful software .

Blender can import the .slp (Render) format but, in my opinion, with the .obj (Wavefront) format you can have the best results.

Happy rendering 😉

Marta

Top Tags