cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

'vport1' frozen due to Graphics Error!

ptc-4373080
1-Newbie

Just started playing with this (elements) an using the tutorial. After the fist coulple lessons I got this error...

Tried searching for a thread about it but the only one was in a language I don't speak.

Any help would be appreaciated. I'm testing out the free version to see if I want to go to the paid version.

Did I do something, or did I not know you go a limited number of sessions before having to pay?

Thanks

Craig

5 REPLIES 5

Hey mate, I have exactly the same problem! I am looking forward to a resolution on this one - hopefully its a simple fix!

Cheers

What kind of tutorial mean?

Hi VladimirN,

The error occurs on startup of the program for me. I cannot do anything on the program due to this - there is no viewport and i cannot create one without getting error. I have a screenshot of the error box on a community post i made. 
cheers

Modeling requires certain hardware conditions in order to run successfully. The error " 'vport1' frozen due to Graphics Error" is an indicator that a non-supported hardware will be used. PTC offers a list of all hardware combinations which will be supported. Please check if your hardware will completely fulfill the requirements listed on our PTC Platform Support page under the catagory "By Partner".

For further details you can also refer to the article: 

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS45396

Legend, thanks very much that has sorted the problem. Much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Top Tags