Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to Plan for May

Amethyst

Time to Plan for May

The committees will meet again following LiveWorx in May (Thursday - Friday). We all agreed that it is best to get a solid agenda in place asap which makes it easier for everyone to send the appropriate people, customers and PTC.  Please reply to this thread with discussion ideas, I am looking for both what you are interested in learning from other companies as well as what you would like to discuss with PTC.

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Time to Plan for May

I really don't have a default CP to CV recipe file, and it seems every time the end user opens the file in front of me I get surprised on what actually went out.

is there an MBD recommended set of lines to add to the recipe file?

This would be a great topic, and one that most people have problems with. Is anyone willing to lead a session to discuss the lessons learned on setting up recipe files for publishing MBD models to Creo View, both from Creo Parametric and using Windchill CAD Worker?

Bill, I just came across Steven LaPha's presentation from 2014 on Madhavi's site. This looks like what you were asking for.  Recipe for Success – Digital Viewables | VizPundit

Margi is this something that Lance or Will would be willing to share what they have developed? Are there any others? Maybe Corey Jones and Steven have updates to theirs?

Thanks Margi, I will be reviewing the items while on my journey to coming up with a preliminary suggestion for our group.

I would be willing to share but will have to run it through Edric before confirming. I don't think there will be an issue and will get back to you in a day or so with an answer. And like Andy asked, I would be interested in hearing lessons learned from the one or more of the senior members as well.