cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Arbortext Mastermind Group has openings available

lfraley
6-Contributor

Arbortext Mastermind Group has openings available

If you want to join a trusted group of peers to discuss real world problems join the Arbortext Mastermind Group.

The Arbortext Mastermind group is a mastermind group focused on all things Arbortext. They meet monthly to tackle problems together. Meetings are not webinars: They are virtual discussion groups. (Some might say virtual Support Groups!)

It's peer-to-peer mentoring at it's best: Find solutions that you might never have considered.

• Be part of an exclusive Arbortext Community.
  • The effectivity of Mastermind groups has been cited in Forbes Magazine:
  • Extend your network and gain the networks of those in the group with you.
  • Offer someone else (or find someone else to offer) a solutions, connection, or tactic to help someone else in the group.
  • Stretch your boundaries by surrounding yourself by amazing people doing amazing things.

There are also members-only benefits:

• Access to Arbortext TC Dojo video recordings
  • Access to the S3I Wiki
  • Free 15-minutes of consulting time with an Arbortext expert every month
  • And a whole lot more.

The last few sessions have been focused on Documentation workspaces in ACM and Windchill which just happens to be the subject for next month's Arbortext TC Dojo.

2 REPLIES 2

I have been putting together my own group for Editor. I have east and west coast people using 6.1 troubleshooting issues using a centralized publising site. Not sure what I would bring the group except tenacity and a willingness to learn to get my job done. Let me know.

Tina, also be sure to join the Adepters forum over at www.ptcuser.org. There is a small but active Arbortext community on that forum which I would encourage you to join.

Top Tags