cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Anyone seeing "un-rendered" Web pages in the PTC Support login/viewing of incidents?

dsoames
11-Garnet

Anyone seeing "un-rendered" Web pages in the PTC Support login/viewing of incidents?

Trying to work out if it's me/my IT/my IT provider

Issue seen when trying to login to the website using Chrome and then looking at some of my incidents.

Refreshing the web page (once or twice) recovers to the "normal" view

8 REPLIES 8
dsoames
11-Garnet
(To:dsoames)

So only me and ptc-5208287 then?

I'm seeing the same as DSoames but I'm using IE11, we do work in the same office.

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

Yes, I often see pages where there are only text and hyperlinks in a list view...haven't figured it out.  I'm using IE11.  I'm also having issues where my account when logging in will say that I'm locked out.  But I'm able to login to esupport if I go to another link and refresh the page.   It seems to be sensitive to which link I click on to enter the site.  very frustrating.   

Like this:What I see without refreshWhat I see without refreshAfter RefreshAfter Refresh

I (and my colleagues) see this with IE 11 and Chrome. It is driving us nutes - so "nice" to know we're not alone!

Bill

I'm trying to work out if there is any similarity in our IT set-up.

I work for a large company where the IT is quite locked down, Proxies are in place and interaction with the outside world can be quite "slow" due to the number of people using the same portals.

Does this ring any bells with you?

Debbie

PS Sorry don't want to name the company in a "public" forum

BillRyan
15-Moonstone

Yes, Our IT has our environment locked up probably more than most companies.  Do you have Morphisec, Beyond Trust or prevention of software installs put in place?

Below is what this web page looked like when I first logged in...it may be an issue with the way outlook is interpreting the Hyperlinks.  Once I click login in the PTC page, then it refreshes correctly. 

Capture.JPG

Hi Bill

Looks like you have exactly the same issue as we have.

We have some Cyber tools by FireEye on our systems but as far as I know nothing stopping s/w downloads eg I was able to download the zip files for the latest version of PTC Integrity Modeler. The downloads would have been virus checked.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of private messaging on here - so do you want to give me a call on 03300 477 506 and we can have a chat. See if we can work out any commonality, which we can then report back to PTC?

Debs

dsoames
11-Garnet

Still not found the root cause but if anyone else has this issue try <shift F5>

This forces a reload of the webpage rather than refer to any caching. This has worked for me so far today - don't know if it will fail/time out at some future point BUT at least it's a quick fix

Top Tags