cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Cannot download PDMLink 11.1 M020 CPS14

rpike
5-Regular Member

Cannot download PDMLink 11.1 M020 CPS14

I'm trying to download latest CPS14 for 11.1 M020 but the HTTPS download button just takes me to the PTC home page. Is anyone else finding that?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @rpike

Thanks for alerting us to this. It seems to be related to SSL and certificate versions. I've opened up a ticket for our systems team to address this on priority.

Thanks,

Peter.

rpike
5-Regular Member
(To:PeterCase)

Thanks. I did raise a support case but wasn't at all sure to which area it should be assigned.

Hi @rpike, sorry for the confusion. It seems the SSL issue applies to PTC employees only. Outside the PTC firewall there isn't any known issue with the page at this time. Connecting from outside the Firewall, I'm able to download. Could you please confirm if this works in a fresh session (log out, close browser, open fresh session, log in or Shift + F5) ? Using Edge 41.16299.1480.0 the download bar appears.

Many thanks,

Peter.

rpike
5-Regular Member
(To:PeterCase)

No it still fails in Edge 84.0.522.52. Also on IE, Chrome and Firefox. However, CPS13 link works fine in all browsers...which seems strange.

rpike
5-Regular Member
(To:rpike)

If it helps, the URL I am sent to is:

https://www.ptc.com/en/?dlm=no&wcn=100&cn=100&uname=email_address&uid=1-75B01H&ext=.zip

Also tried the download from my personal desktop with same results.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:rpike)

I just tested and it's working fine for me.

It looks like this CPS was just released yesterday.  I have lots of trouble downloading things the same day they are released.  It's like the download content doesn't properly get distributed to all of PTC's distributed web servers as fast as the links appear on the website.  Usually just waiting a day fixes the problem.

Top Tags