cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Case Logger - Losing Connected System Selection

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Case Logger - Losing Connected System Selection

When creating a new case, the first page allows a connected system to be selected.  After moving past the recommendations to the full blown case logger, the selected connected system is lost and must be reselected a second time.  Is this a bug or by design?  It seems like if it was selected on the first page that the selection should be retained on the second.

5 REPLIES 5
PeterCase
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

Hi Tom,

The case logger shouldn't be losing your connected data when you proceed to the last screen. This looks like a regression. I've opened infrastructure case 14035121 for the Systems Team to investigate. Is this the same in all browsers ?

Thanks,

Peter.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

Actually, it looks like it's specific to the Edge browser (default browser on Windows 10).  I just tested Chrome, IE11, and Firefox and they all preserve the connected system name.  Only Edge seems to lose it.

PeterCase
16-Pearl

Thanks Tom. I added a note to the infra case.

PeterCase
16-Pearl

Hi Tom, when I tested on Edge my connected info is preserved. I'm using Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0, vanilla configuration. In your advanced settings, are you allowing cookies, and is "Save form entries" set to "ON" ?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

Yes, save form entries is on.  Edge version 41.16299.248.0

Edge Version.PNG    Save Form Entries.PNG

Top Tags