cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Contact eSupport for Subscription License Buyers.

SmallCrucianCar
14-Alexandrite

Contact eSupport for Subscription License Buyers.

I feel bad about submitting these ideas, but we feel contradicted and troubled.
We use CED 20.0.3.0. CED 20.0.3.0 is no longer supported by PTC as of March 31, 2020. We understand that it is difficult for PTC to support all previous versions. However, we have purchased a subscription license that includes support fees. Therefore, a user who has purchased a subscription license has the right to contact eSupport even if the defect of the used version is not corrected. ptc should respond to eSupport inquiries from users who have purchased a subscription license, regardless of the version used, or should reimburse support fees for users who use a non-supported version.

3 REPLIES 3

CED 20.0.3.0 as released almost 4 years ago with a known end of support date of March 2020.

The product is still supported, just with newer releases, which your subscription entitles you to use.

I would suggest downloading and installing CED 20.4.1.0 and see if the latest release may have solved your problem already.

Thank you, sir. I understand your proposal. However, we cannot upgrade the version because there are some our problems. In the meantime, as for Modeling, we can contact technical support if we can confirm that the problem occurs in the supported version. However, Model Manager can't build an environment with the supported version, so we can't see if the problem occurs.

Is the problem with Modeling, with ModelManager, or both? If you could please provide a bit more information, we may be able to help.

Thanks!

andy

Top Tags