cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Currently my administrator account cannot submit questions and apply for licesne files, please help

Leaf.Ye
3-Visitor

Currently my administrator account cannot submit questions and apply for licesne files, please help

Hello, PTC after-sales team, currently my administrator account cannot submit questions and apply for licesne files, please help

-------------------------------------

Translated the text from Chinese to English using Google translate by community moderation team.
Subject: 您好,PTC售后团队,目前我的管理员账户不能提交问题和申请licesne文件,请您帮助处理
Body: 您好,PTC售后团队,目前我的管理员账户不能提交问题和申请licesne文件,请您帮助处理

-------------------------------------

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello WY_10737687,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
Your web account's 'Email Verification" process was pending due to which you did not have the correct access.

We have verified it just now. You should be able to login to the portal and perform the necessary actions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vivek N

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello WY_10737687,

Thank you for using PTC Community!
Your web account's 'Email Verification" process was pending due to which you did not have the correct access.

We have verified it just now. You should be able to login to the portal and perform the necessary actions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vivek N

Top Tags