cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

December Web Release: Introducing the Proactive Zone, improvements to Subscriptions and more

PeterCase
16-Pearl

December Web Release: Introducing the Proactive Zone, improvements to Subscriptions and more

On December 16th we introduced some changes which are aimed at helping you to connect your products to PTC for an enhanced support experience.

You'll see these changes if your company, or your online supervisor has switched on proactive support for your web account, or if you open cases with us on eligible products

For those who already connected, the new proactive tools will check whether you are getting the most out of our services, and if not, guide you to take greater advantage of what we have to offer. You'll see a new widget on the eSupport portal which displays your proactive status for eligible products.

Select  "Complete your journey" or "Learn More" to see the remaining steps for you to become fully connected and proactive:

See below for a short video overview of all changes in this area:

As well as the more visible changes around proactive support, we've also improved your experience with subscriptions, offering a more accurate and complete list of product families for better refinement of your bulletin preferences. For customers accessing the portal in Chinese or Japanese, we've fixed an issue with articles in your native language showing an “Article Not Found” error, when opened from a subscription email.

For a full list of other updates and fixes in the (16.4.1) December web release, see our Release Notes here

31 REPLIES 31
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

Peter Case‌,

I am receiving proactive support articles in my daily email update with ID numbers that I can't access.  I've been through every Creo and Windchill recommendation available to me and these IDs don't show up anywhere.

I also find it strange that clicking on these links takes me to the Creo Performance Advisor main page when the recommendations are clearly for Windchill.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

I just noticed this today:

Thank you!!!

Top Tags