cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

I cannot open "Manage My Web Account" in esupport page.

谷真_9996713
4-Participant

I cannot open "Manage My Web Account" in esupport page.

I cannot open "Manage My Web Account" in esupport page and return to esupport main page.

How can i fix ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @谷真_9996713 , 

Thanks for getting back to us. Indeed, we are now able to reproducible this issue and our team is working on a fix. We'll communicate timelines shortly.

To work around your immediate problem, setting your eSupport language to English should allow you to navigate cleanly to the Web Account Management and other pages.

In case you experience any "stickiness", you can also delete the "lang" cookie and refresh, and the redirect should work: 

PeterCase_0-1719907166105.png

Thank you, 

Peter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @谷真_9996713 , 

We checked and don't find any issue with this page, also when viewing your web account. 

Please could you try some basic troubleshooting first, and let us know if this resolves the problem: 

1) Clear browser cache, restart your session and access PTC.com Account Management

2) Try the same on an alternative browser 

3) If there's still a problem, open your browser Developer Tools and check for errors in the Network tab and Console  

Please let us know if any of the above help you solve this issue.

Thank you, 

Peter. 

Hi Peter-san,

Thank you for your reply and advice.

I cleared the cache and tried connecting, but the behavior did not change.

When I accessed it just now, the following message was displayed: It may not be a global issue, but rather a problem with the Japanese version of the webpage.

eSupportポータル日本語版で英語ページリダイレクト不具合が発生しております。 英語版に切り替えてご利用ください。

->There is an issue with the English page redirect on the Japanese version of the eSupport portal. Please switch to the English version.

Thank you.

Taniguchi

Hi @谷真_9996713 , 

Thanks for getting back to us. Indeed, we are now able to reproducible this issue and our team is working on a fix. We'll communicate timelines shortly.

To work around your immediate problem, setting your eSupport language to English should allow you to navigate cleanly to the Web Account Management and other pages.

In case you experience any "stickiness", you can also delete the "lang" cookie and refresh, and the redirect should work: 

PeterCase_0-1719907166105.png

Thank you, 

Peter.

Hi @PeterCase,

As you pointed out, I changed the language setting to English, and I was able to successfully access the “Manage My Web Account” page.

Thank you for your quick and accurate support!

Thank you,

Taniguchi

Hi @谷真_9996713 , 

Please feel free to set your eSupport language back to 日本語 now. Our team pushed a fix yesterday to correct the page navigation issues in non-English language. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Peter.  

Top Tags