cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Manage Your PTC eNews & Alerts Preferences problem

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Manage Your PTC eNews & Alerts Preferences problem

On PTC's site if I go to Support > Sign up for Technical Alerts the Summary tab states "You will not receive any Subscription Emails as you have checked Suspend Delivery box on Preferences tab."  When I go to the Preferences tab the page is blank.  How do I get this fixed?  I can't find a way on PTC's site to contact them about it.PTC_Prefs.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PeterCase
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

@TomU, @STEVEG

The issue is solved now on production. Please let us know in case you continue to see any issues.

Thanks,

Peter.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:STEVEG)

Looks like it has something to do with this.  It only appears on the pages that don't load properly.

Support Pages Not Loading.png

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I have it on several of the tabs too.

It is the same in IE and Chrome.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I sent an email to a couple of internal contacts at PTC.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Apparently it is a known issue and the infrastructure team has been working on it since last week.

PeterCase
16-Pearl

@TomU, @STEVEG

The issue is solved now on production. Please let us know in case you continue to see any issues.

Thanks,

Peter.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:PeterCase)

Thank you.  It is fixed now.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

@STEVEG,

I'm still seeing very slow loading on two of the tabs (over 20 seconds).  Are you seeing that as well?

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I am not seeing that.  They are all displaying very quickly for me.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Odd.  Here's what I'm seeing:

Edit:  Attaching video as well.  The inline version is hard to see.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

That is odd.  Mine is fine.

You might need to try and contact @PeterCase

PeterCase
16-Pearl

Hi @TomU

I've opened an infra case (13951742) for the Systems team to help out, and uploaded your video.

Even viewing in Media Player, I couldn't make out which file it was that took a long time to download. Are you able to export and send (both netwrork and performance data) as a json file ?

The same operation completes in 1.5 seconds for me, but with different preferences (I have 11 subscriptions, you have 43), so as a first step I asked that the team test with the same subscriptions as you.

Thanks,

Peter.

Top Tags