cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Missing information on my e-support page?

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

Missing information on my e-support page?

At the moment I have 4 open cases.

This is what I see in my support page.

Is that correct?

It has also been several months since I saw a recommendation at this link 

https://support.ptc.com/apps/csviewers/auth/ssl/recviewer

or since I got an e mail with a recommendation (see also this discussion)

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Performance-Advisor/I-have-not-received-any-recommendations-for-months/m-p/563929#M472

Any news about it?

My Active Requests.PNGMy Active Requests - Cases.PNG

Marco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Marco,

I sent you an email regarding the Recommendation Viewer topic, but I will also respond here as this information may be useful for the rest of the community.

Creo stability recommendations are still generated, albeit we have a significant backlog of issues to analyze, which is causing some delay. Our team is planning to expand our processing tool and we should expect some progress in this area in the foreseeable future. I know this is a topic that has been raised in he past already, but we have never been so close to a solution. The reason why you have not received any new recommendation may be caused by this backlog, or maybe because the exits that you experience are not yet handled by our recommendations engine. I am aware that you are in touch with one of our Support engineer about such issues and I advise we discuss these through this channel.

As I mentioned in my email, the eSupport recommendation tracker that you reference below will be retired as it has been replaced by a new experience. Be aware that at this time, while this new tracker add a bunch of new functionalities, the recommendations from Performance Advisor (Creo or Windchill) are not yet supported, hence you will need to view them directly in Performance Advisor. eNews & Alerts for these recommendations is still functioning, though.

I hope this brings some clarity.

Regarding the issue you face with the case list, we are currently looking into it and will contact you when we have an explanation.

--JC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Marco,

I sent you an email regarding the Recommendation Viewer topic, but I will also respond here as this information may be useful for the rest of the community.

Creo stability recommendations are still generated, albeit we have a significant backlog of issues to analyze, which is causing some delay. Our team is planning to expand our processing tool and we should expect some progress in this area in the foreseeable future. I know this is a topic that has been raised in he past already, but we have never been so close to a solution. The reason why you have not received any new recommendation may be caused by this backlog, or maybe because the exits that you experience are not yet handled by our recommendations engine. I am aware that you are in touch with one of our Support engineer about such issues and I advise we discuss these through this channel.

As I mentioned in my email, the eSupport recommendation tracker that you reference below will be retired as it has been replaced by a new experience. Be aware that at this time, while this new tracker add a bunch of new functionalities, the recommendations from Performance Advisor (Creo or Windchill) are not yet supported, hence you will need to view them directly in Performance Advisor. eNews & Alerts for these recommendations is still functioning, though.

I hope this brings some clarity.

Regarding the issue you face with the case list, we are currently looking into it and will contact you when we have an explanation.

--JC

Hi Jean-Christophe,
thanks for your reply.

My request was due to the fact that none of the instruments you mentioned have given me recommendations since May.

Marco

Hi Marco,

I understand. My answer was burined into my second paragraph :

I do not think that our backlog could explain your situation (nothing since May), so I would tend to think that none of the crashes that you experience are yet handled by our recommended system. We indeed focus on handling the most impactful ones, then move our way down to the others. Would that explain it based on what you see in Performance Advisor?

Hi Jean-Christophe,

thanks again for your quick response.

The important thing for me is to know that PTC is working hard on reports coming from its customers through Performance Advisor.

I hope to see some recommendations in my dashboard soon.

Marco

Hi @Marco_Tosin

We checked internally and saw that the "My Active Requests" table is returning 3 cases for you at this time: Cases are 14650571, 14020734, and 12837883. We have a code push yesterday, so this issue could have occured while the push was underway.

Could you please let us know what you are seeing currently, and also the number for the 4th (missing) open case ?

Some background info to help understand the algorithm with which we populate the "My Active Requests" table:

1. Customer-visible Technical Support cases which are not in a Closed State 
  2. SPR Filed cases are displayed for 7 days, after which they are available under "View Request History"
  3. Queued cases are not shown

Many thanks,

Peter

Hi Peter,
the fourth case is 14042840 (it's about Windchill Product Analytics).

At this time I still cannot see any cases in "My Active Requests" page.

Marco
Top Tags