cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Not able to raise a PTC Case

RM_10757225
3-Visitor

Not able to raise a PTC Case

I am not able to raise a PTC case as it is showing only Mathcad as an option under the Support Assistant title. Requires further dropdown options related to PDM. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RM_10757225 , 

It looks like your web account was not upgraded yet. Could you try the "Upgrade My Web Account" option and let us know if you have full access to open cases on any product then ? 

PeterCase_0-1710407075792.png

You'll need your customer number and one other piece of proprietary information for your account (SCN | SON | Site#). If you don't have these, please work with the contact(s) at your company who manage the PTC contract.

Thank you, 

Peter. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @RM_10757225 , 

It looks like your web account was not upgraded yet. Could you try the "Upgrade My Web Account" option and let us know if you have full access to open cases on any product then ? 

PeterCase_0-1710407075792.png

You'll need your customer number and one other piece of proprietary information for your account (SCN | SON | Site#). If you don't have these, please work with the contact(s) at your company who manage the PTC contract.

Thank you, 

Peter. 

A license server was accidentally retired. I would like assistance. Is there a phone number I can call and ask questions ?

Hi @JB_8170421, it looks like you were able to open a case today and our engineer Dhiraj is assigned to work with you on this. The toll free numbers to reach our support teams in all regions are available in the Contact section of our Customer Support Guide here: PTC Customer Support Engagement Guide | PTC 

Thank you. 

Peter.

Top Tags