cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PTC Preference Setter doesn't cover all your products

dsoames
11-Garnet

PTC Preference Setter doesn't cover all your products

Under https://www.ptc.com/support/preferences you can reset your preferences

BUT as a user of PTC Integrity Modeler (Note: NOT PTC Integrity) and Process Director I can't correctly select my preferences. In fact I can't get anywhere close.

I can't see anything related and nothing relating to WindChill either (which is where PTC IM now is).

Could someone please sort this out - even allowing Free text on the "other" screen would at least allow to to "collect" information on what people are coming to the portal to use.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @dsoames ,

Many thanks for flagging this up to us.

The purpose of the Product Preferences widget is to tailor your eSupport experience. This means that, after registering an interest in a product, users will see Alerts and Banners which the authors have categorized as related to that product.

With over 115 active products, we roll up the Product definition in this widget to "Product Family" level, to keep things as simple as possible.

As you point out, the former Integrity and Atego products were recently brought into the Windchill family. Windchill is available for selection after choosing "Product Lifecycle Management" on the first screen.

Please use this for now (and yes, it will mean that you'll see some Windchill Alerts and Banners for a time).

In the meantime, we've initiated a change request to add "Windchill Systems and Software Engineering" to the list of product families, and will reply back to this thread to let you know when it's available.

Thanks again for taking the time to report this. We appreciate the feedback, which helps us to improve the experience for all.

Top Tags