cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

PTC.com and My PTC site not responding - returning Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

PeterCase
17-Peridot

PTC.com and My PTC site not responding - returning Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

PTC Customers and Partners,

Please be aware that the our Disaster Recovery team is working to restore service after the recent outages affecting many servers globally.
We have a path to address the issue, are prioritizing customer-facing systems and should be back onine soon.
We deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and your organizations.

Thank you,
Peter.

5 REPLIES 5

Update 07:15 EST:
The PTC.com and My PTC sites have now been restored and our teams are testing key features on the site. We are aware of an issue with the top level navigation on the ptc.com site, and are working to resolve this.
Thank you for your patience while our teams worked to bring our systems back online.

Peter.

Was this a result of the Crowdstrike issue?

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if PTC as a whole is operational? I noticed all the AWS hosting is operational but I believe some modules are hosted in Azure I cannot see and may have impact to my organization. 

Hello @DW_10909073 ,

For security reasons, we are not able to share details of the root cause. Our Cloud Systems are reporting operational, however our Cloud Services teams are still running extensive tests across all components in our infrastructure. If you have any questions related to your specific environment, please reach out to your Cloud Services Manager or open a case using the My PTC Assistant.

Thank you for your understanding, 

Peter.

Thanks.

Top Tags