cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Please DO NOT post product specific questions on board.

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Please DO NOT post product specific questions on board.

Please only post questions related to the tech support site (support.ptc.com) on this board.  Product related questions belong on the appropriate product board.

19 REPLIES 19

Thanks I realize that...but PTC doesn't exactly make it a simple process to submit these questions. Not very user friendly.

Tough to navigate this is. 

It is not hard to select the product that you need to ask the question about. Try a little navigating before dumping a question in the Community support pages.

Top of the screen is a MENU button that allows you to choose your product.

OK,  point me to Kepware

Yes, Kepware needs added to the IoT menu structure.

Jaime????

Oh wait... so it's not easy to find??

You guys are so cute. How long you been married?

Really?  Is this the level of user support that I can expect from PTC?  Condescending juveniles?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SlidingDownhill)

None of the people who replied to your post work for PTC.  In fact, most of the people on this community are not with PTC, they are simply end users like yourself.  If you want "official" PTC support you will need to go to https://www.ptc.com/en/support/.

Thanks for the only helpful response Tom.  It's maddening that Kepware page sends me here for user to user support only to find there is no section for them. I was looking forward to a forum for Kepware

But when I do look around without success and I am correct in my initial post , the two people that do respond are immediately childish pricks... I have to assume that this is what the culture will be here . Or at least that it is tolerated, or worse, ignored by PTC. 

Lol to be fair, you started it The irony of it, so funny.

By saying it was difficult to navigate?  

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:SlidingDownhill)

I'm not familiar with Kepware but it looks like it's primarily being discussed under the ThingWorx Developers and Manufacturing Apps areas.  (Both of these are under the IoT category.)

Thanks Tom

FWIW, I did search and I should have taken the advice it gave.

telling.jpg

JB50
4-Participant
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Hello,

Excuse me but I'm completely new here. I work at the University and I started drawing with Creo Parametric. But I got some issues. Where exactly can I put my question please?

Kind Regards,

JB50

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:JB50)

Look at the top of the eSupport web page. There are headings for each major PTC product, use the appropriate one.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:JB50)
chuck4379
4-Participant
(To:Jaime_Lee)

And how would I post the basic questions for Mathcad.  Prime6.0.0.0.0.0. is quite buggy.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:chuck4379)

Mathcad questions can be posted here:  https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/bd-p/PTCMathcad

Top Tags