cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Reference documentation website broken

VladimirRosu
18-Opal

Reference documentation website broken

Hi,

When accessing https://www.ptc.com/en/support/refdoc the Product is now a textbox, and whatever you add in it, it can no longer retrieve documentation for a specific product. Previously it was a drop down box, where you could select your product, not type it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vladimir, I opened up a ticket internally here at PTC, to get this issue looked into. 

Mike

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I was just trying to post a message about this same issue, but the Support site would not allow my post (kept error-ing out).  Anyway, glad to see this issue was posted now.

See my attachment, to see the issue that Vladimir is talking about.

This is broken and needs to be fixed.

Same issue using various browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc).

Vladimir, I opened up a ticket internally here at PTC, to get this issue looked into. 

Mike

It seems to be working now - and it is a proper, filtered as you type, drop down control now.

Still not working for me.  I tried deleting some of my browser cookies and such, in case I was getting an old version of the page, but I'm still having the issue. 

And suddenly, now it seems to be working for me.  It did change though, from what it was before.  Now, when I start typing, a cascade-list drops down from that field.

(again though, this was not working for me, just a few minutes ago - something must have updated for me).

Top Tags