cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Terrible web-site, can't download trial!

AM_9975122
3-Visitor

Terrible web-site, can't download trial!

Unusable website! You can't find anything, you have to wander through the sections of the site in search of at least a hint of the necessary information. Can't download anything! It is written that a trial is available, I have registered, but it is impossible to download anything, there are always insufficient rights and DENIED.

With such kind of policy, you will never acquire new users or customers. The site is terribly inconvenient! It's very hard to find needed info.

How can I download TRIAL to try what is your product is???????
P.S. Can't post this message several times! Because of error with LABELS.. NO USER FRIENDLY TERRIBLE INTERFACE!

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:AM_9975122)

Hi AM_9975122,

I apologize for the difficulties you experienced posting to the PTC Community site and inability to download your trial.  We appreciate your desire to try our products.  It seems that you are trying to download our Mathcad trial.  The Mathcad Licensing team is working to release that trial to you. In the process of troubleshooting your issue, our IT team has discovered a functionality issue on downloading your specific trial.  Someone from PTC Technical Support will be in touch about your trial. Please reach out to me via PM if you have not received a response in 24 hours.  I will try to help escalate your issue gaining access to your trial.

As for the PTC Community site navigation, we appreciate your feedback.  We have required labels in place to help our community members better find and classify information or posts important to them. I am glad you were able to post with the “Other” label.  We will work with the eSupport Team to see if there is an additional label that would be appropriate for your use case that should also be added.

We do appreciate that you are now a PTC Community Member and hope you will continue posting and interacting with other PTC Community members like yourself.

You may want to review our “Welcome and How Tos” section to learn how to navigate the PTC Community site and you may want to go ahead and change your system assigned username.  Instructions can be found here:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Welcome-How-To-s/How-to-Change-Temporary-System-Assigned-PTC-Community-Username/td-p/693837

Thank you for your participation on the PTC Community and have a great day!

Thanks for you answer!

1. I don't try to download Mathcad, I'm interested in PTC Creo Parametric. I try to find worked alternative for bugged and horribly product named SolidWorks which slowed down by hidden integrated algorithms, and that is why SW-customers forced to buy and upgrade new hardware, but it's not helps, SW is slow anywhere. We tried to run SW performance test, but results is the same for virtual machine and for top-64 cores computer.

And now I try to rebuild big and difficult project with many details on top 64-cores computer but it was so slow in SW... something about 8 hours... I don't want to waste my time anymore. That's why I'm hate the SW. And try to find some good alternative.

2. There is no any trial software version on your site, not only Mathcad, I couldn't find anything.

3. Web-site navigation and site sections is too complicated to find something needed. Please make it better and simplest to uinderstand.

4. When I post a message there is the problem with "Message Tags", I think it should be with the combo box menu to select available variants by default.

Thanks.

AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:AM_9975122)

Thanks for clarifying that for us. I have let the team know it was Creo Parametric you needed help with. Someone will contact you about that, and I will look into the issue you had with Tags.

Awesome! I'll be waiting.

Thanks!

You should have received an email from Stuart by now - Hope you will get your hands on the Creo trial soon!

Top Tags