cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Unable to download software from support site

VK_10079185
8-Gravel

Unable to download software from support site

Hi,

I am seeing an error message saying "Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges" when I tried to navigate to Download Software page in the support portal.

I can see below in the account settings.

Can you please help my why downloads are not available for me.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VK_10079185 ,

An online supervisor for your account will need to add the "Software Update Access" privilege to your account. This privilege is part of the baseline permission set any account receives when upgraded, but it seems to have been removed for you:

PeterCase_0-1639729767086.png

You can find out who your online supervisors are under the "eSupport Settings" tab in Web Account Management.

Best regards,

Peter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Please click the following link to upgrade your web account. Then try again to access the download page.
https://www.ptc.com/support/my-web-account/upgrade

If still have problem with accessing the download page, please submit your request through the link to get help.

https://support.ptc.com/support/feedback/web-account.htm

Regards,
Hedy

Hi,

Above link says "Your account already has the PTC partner upgrade" and still I couldn't be able to download any software from support portal.

Thanks.

Hi @VK_10079185 ,

An online supervisor for your account will need to add the "Software Update Access" privilege to your account. This privilege is part of the baseline permission set any account receives when upgraded, but it seems to have been removed for you:

PeterCase_0-1639729767086.png

You can find out who your online supervisors are under the "eSupport Settings" tab in Web Account Management.

Best regards,

Peter.

Top Tags