cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

eSupport Portal Alerts

TomU
23-Emerald IV

eSupport Portal Alerts

Is there any way to disable these alerts in the eSupport portal.  Even after closing them with the "X" the same alerts continue to come back each time the page is returned to (reloaded).

Alerts.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Heidi
Emeritus
(To:TomU)

@TomU, each alert will be removed from the page when you click on the cross on the right. When one alert is dismised, another will be shown. The alerts that you see are dependant on the information you provided about which products you are interested in so if you selected multiple products you could see quite a few alerts. You can visit your Alert History at any time by visitng https://www.ptc.com/en/support/alerts/

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Heidi)

each alert will be removed from the page when you click on the cross on the right.

@Heidi, They are removed for that moment but as soon as the support page is reloaded the same alerts come back.  They don't really go away for good until the next day.  Refreshing the page or following a link back to the eSupport home page will bring these same alerts back again.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

I can confirm the behavior described by Tom

Marco

Hi Tom, Marco, I am unable to reproduce this behaviour but I have opened a ticket with the Systems Support team to investigate further. Thanks, Heidi

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I'm am no longer able to reproduce either.  There were probably 10 alerts today (all stacked on top of each other.)  Clicking the "x" to close them made them go away for good.  This didn't happen before, but I'm glad it is working now.  Maybe @Marco_Tosin can confirm as well.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Hi Tom,

same for me.

After clicking the "x" and refreshing the page I can't see any alert.

Marco

@TomU, @Marco_Tosin, Thank you for re-trying and confirming that the alerts are working well now.

Top Tags